Bangkok is the financial capital of Thailand and is home to many of the regional offices of MNCs in the country. Owing to the popularity of Bangkok, many of the companies choose the city for conducting meetings and conferences. The city has a host of
Wedding planning is never easy wherever you are in the world. Take for example Australia where couples have to book for marquee hire in Sydney and pay for many vendors while also making sure that every detail is taken care of. The costs are not
Many travellers from around the world just love to come to the beautiful country of Thailand. The diversity of the country just makes it one reason behind its popularity. From cultural differences to the geographical diversity, Thailand has practically anything to lure a traveller. There
Choosing the right interior designer plays an important role in the successful completion of your home renovation project. There are a number of designers who claim to be the best, but choosing a qualified and experienced interior designer with good reputation helps you to have
Lodestone or magnets were discovered by our ancestors. They were used in different activities like medicine and simple machinery by Indians, Chinese and Greeks. Earlier only natural magnets were used but the advancements in technology, made it possible to manufacture magnets in various shapes and
Bangkok is the financial capital of Thailand and is home to many of the regional offices of MNCs in the country. Owing to the popularity of Bangkok, many of the companies choose the city for conducting meetings and conferences. The city has a host of meeting and conference venues to suit the requirements of different clients.
If you are planning to conduct an event in Bangkok and are wondering about selecting the right venue to make your event successful, here are some tips to pick the right venue. You can choose dedicated conference and training venues or opt to book hotels with meeting room facilities in Sukhumvit and other parts of the city.
- Location – Location is an important factor to consider while picking the venue for your meeting. Select a location that is well connected to the airport and other parts of the city. Bangkok has heavy rush hour traffic which is difficult to Select a venue close to the MRT and BTS stations. This makes it easier to the invitees to commute to the venue. Choose a hotel with meeting room facilities in Sukhumvit, which is close to the sky train stations and is easier to access.
- Size – Determine the guest list before selecting a venue. The venue should not be too big or too small. Select a good venue which can accommodate all the guests comfortably.
- Amenities – Select a venue that offers good amenities. If you are organizing meeting for a couple of days, it is better to book a hotel with meeting room facilities in Sukhumvit that offers attractive packages for corporate guests.
- Meeting equipment and facilities – The meeting venue should have all the modern facilities, like Wi-Fi, audio visual equipment, wireless microphones and video conferencing facilities.
- Parking – The selected venue for meeting should have ample parking facilities to accommodate the vehicles of all the invitees.
- Food – The venue should provide suitable catering options to suit the requirements of the guests. Most of the meeting venues provide links of the caterers or have their in-house catering teams to serve the guests. You can also book hotels with meeting room facilities in Sukhumvit that provide a wide range of dining options and attractive meeting packages for the clients.
Wedding planning is never easy wherever you are in the world. Take for example Australia where couples have to book for marquee hire in Sydney and pay for many vendors while also making sure that every detail is taken care of. The costs are not the same as before too. The pressures could pile up and cause stress on the couple’s end therefore these startups in India developed innovative solutions to help Indian couples plan their wedding day.e
- Wedeterna. This was established in 2016 in Kochi. Th app makes it possible for a person to find their other half through arrange wedding. The online platform aims to help one get an arranged marriage the traditional way but without the hassle. This way, the bride or groom gets to choose who they can marry instead of relying on their elders.
- Shaadisaga. It was launched in 2014 by HimanshuKapsime together with Manish Grag, both of whom are graduates from IIT Delhi. Vendors are arranged based on their category such as makeup artists, wedding photographers and decors. Every category consists of a number of vendors. Aside from the products and services offered, they also published a blog related to weddings.
- Wedding brigade. The online portal was made available to public in 2014 and it is headquartered in Mumbai. This is during a time when there are only a number of startups in the industry. The company became even bolder after receiving money of Rs 10 crore. The services offered by the company are not only all over India but it reaches all over the globe too.
- ForMyShaadi. It was only two years ago when SudhaMaheshwari launched the website. It acts as a gift registry for couples online. At the beginning, the company received an initial funding of $100,000. Now it has partnered with more than 60 brands which also take a percentage of their revenue for every sale.
Aside from technology, couples can also ask help from family and friends. In Australia, when they need to find a company of marquee hire in Sydney and run to other errands, the workload is divided to avoid too much pressure from the couples.
Many travellers from around the world just love to come to the beautiful country of Thailand. The diversity of the country just makes it one reason behind its popularity. From cultural differences to the geographical diversity, Thailand has practically anything to lure a traveller. There are beautiful mountain regions with deep green valleys in the North, enticing coastlines and beaches in the South, jungles in the east, and plains at the centre. Also, a variety of cultures are almost visible in other parts of the country. The Thais, with their alluring feature, also welcome foreign guests with their warm hospitality. So if you start your tour in Bangkok, you can have yourself booked in a convenient hotel in Sukhumvit for an excellent accommodation. Below are some points to consider while planning your trip to Thailand.
When’s the Best Time to Visit
As mentioned earlier, Thailand is a country of variety. There can be diverse landscapes where the weather conditions can vary. Though the country is open for travellers anytime of the year, you can visit it during the best months like November till February. The weather in these months is just perfect for a vacation. Summer can run from March till November. If you’re planning a visit to the coastal areas of the South, go there between March to April. However, you need to avoid the rainy season from May to October.
Which Places to Go?
First and foremost, you need to drop by Bangkok as your first destination of your holiday tour. Ensure you are booked in a convenient hotel in Sukhumvit to enjoy your vacation. In this city, you will find the Wat Phao, Grand Palace, Madame Tussauds Dream World Bangkok, Crocodile and Elephant Shows and a lot more. You can also enjoy various watersports, adventure games, ayurvedic treatment and spas, superb shopping and pulsating nightlife.
You can also visit the neighbouring Phuket and Pattaya where you enjoy the tranquility and peaceful atmosphere by the beach. The stunning scenery, tropical weather and easy access from Bangkok make it perfect especially for honeymooners. You can also enjoy the tiny islands surrounding Phuket. In Pattaya, you enjoy a holiday full of fun and thrill. There’s also a pulsating nightlife to enjoy with night clubs, go-go bars, discos and massage parlors.
Choosing the right interior designer plays an important role in the successful completion of your home renovation project. There are a number of designers who claim to be the best, but choosing a qualified and experienced interior designer with good reputation helps you to have a stress free and fast renovation of your old flat or transforming your new house into a dream home.
Most of the homeowners are confused and are clueless about selecting the right designer. The cost of renovating or designing your home are huge and hiring the right interior designer in Bangkok will help you to get the bang for every buck.
Here are some tips to help you to select the right interior designer in Bangkok for your home renovation or improvement project
- Ask for referrals from friends and family. Choose a reputed and trusted designer who will guide you about the best designs that suit your home. The designer should be willing to offer design solutions to match your requirements and budget rather than selling an expensive renovation plan. Satisfied and happy clients always like to provide referrals and getting feedback also helps you to know about the quality of service. You can also search the internet for reviews and testimonials of different designers.
- Most of the designers like to brag about the company they work with. They lure the clients with the pictures and presentations of their past projects. But before you choose the designer, carefully analyse the work of the individual designer assigned to you.
- After sales service is also an important factor. Homes require continuous maintenance and there might be some renovation errors. The interior designer in Bangkok should be willing to rectify the errors and support you with sound advice in times of need.
- Shortlist a few designer and ask for quotations. Check for the hidden costs and charges that are not mentioned in the proposals. Compare the proposals of the different designer and choose an interior designer in Bangkok offering the services at competitive prices. However, use price only as one of the factors for choosing a designer and do not base your decision on price alone.
Lodestone or magnets were discovered by our ancestors. They were used in different activities like medicine and simple machinery by Indians, Chinese and Greeks. Earlier only natural magnets were used but the advancements in technology, made it possible to manufacture magnets in various shapes and sizes and with varying degrees of magnetism.
Now-a-days, magnets in Brisbane are available in different sizes ranging from invisible specks to huge industrial magnets which weigh in hundreds of tons. They are found in all the devices we use in day-to-day life. Magnets are found in simple items like toys, fridge magnets, and credit cards to complex machinery like MRI machines, computer hardware and complex industrial machinery. While the magnets in some machines are visible, others are tucked inside the mechanical fittings and do their job silently.
Some of the devices that use magnets in Brisbane are
- Computers and electronic equipment
Magnets are used in computers to store data in hard drives. Magnets are also used in the speakers of computers, televisions and radios. The magnet and a wire coil placed inside the speakers convert the electronic signals into sound vibrations.
- Generation of power
Magnets play an important role in power generation. The magnets in Brisbane present in the electrical generators convert mechanical energy into electricity. Magnets also help to convert electricity to mechanical energy and run motors.
- Industrial uses
Magnets have a number of industrial uses. They form important parts of huge industrial equipment and motors. Recycling industry used electrically powered magnets in Brisbane to move huge pieces of metal. Magnets are used in mining industry to separate metallic ores from crushed rock and other impurities. Magnets are also used in food processing industry to trap small pieces of metals from food items.
Magnets were used in healthcare from ancient times. They were used in acupressure to relieve aches and pains. Modern healthcare equipment like MRI or Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine uses magnetic fields to create detailed pictures of the bones and organs of our body. Some doctors use magnets to treat cancer.
- At home
Magnets are found everywhere in our homes. They are used in simple toys and fridge magnets that attach to the fridge door. A variety of household devices like phones, door bells, vacuum cleaners, blenders, washing machines etc. contain magnets in Brisbane that function silently to make these devices operate efficiently.
It is essential to take good care of the eyes to maintain healthy eyesight for lifetime. One of the most important part of eye care regimen is to plan regular visits to the eye doctor. It is very crucial to select a qualified and experienced optometrist as you will have to trust him with the important task of taking care of your precious eyes.
Often most people are confused between an ophthalmologist, optometrist J in annali and an optician. Though all the three of them deal with eyes and eye problems, there is a difference in the qualifications and the problems treated by each one of them.
An optometrist is a doctor with a degree of OD (Doctor of Optometry). They take care of the vision and health problems. They are qualified to prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses to the patients in order to correct the refractive errors. Certain optometrists also provide pre and post-operative care for surgeries conducted by ophthalmologists.
An ophthalmologist is a doctor with an MD or DO (doctor of Osteopathic medicine). They are authorized to perform eye examinations, prescribe medicines to treat eye diseases and can also perform eye surgeries. They can also prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses.
An optician is not a doctor. They work with optometrists and ophthalmologists to fit the eyeglasses and contact lenses.
You can choose to visit an ophthalmologist or an experienced Optometrist j in annali for routine eye check-up. Since both are trained to conduct eye examinations and prescribe medicines for treatment, the matter of choice depends on the preference of the patients. However, if you suffer from serious eye diseases like glaucoma, which require surgeries, it is better to consult an ophthalmologist who is experienced in conducting surgeries.
Patients can also prefer to visit the facilities which have both the ophthalmologists and optometrist J in annali working as a team. This co-management facilities provide good care to the patients without the trouble of visiting different doctors at different locations.
However, it is essential to research the locality and select a trusted and experienced optometrist J in annali for complete solutions to your eye care problems. Patients can ask for references or search the internet for well- experienced and reliable optometrists with a good track record.
It is very likely for Caringbah restaurant to be among the business establishments that were affected by the removal of 14 parking spaces. Shop owners were up in armsbecause it will be difficult to find parking. The 14 parking spaces have to be removed on the eastern side of Caringbah shopping strip to provide extra space for a right turn lane from Kingsway going to President Avenue.
The findings of a traffic study that there was sufficient parking in the nearby council park and adjoining streets were rejected. According to Mark Speakman, Cronulla MP and Attorney General, he would seek for the modification of the plans to be able to save some of the parking spaces.
The proposal of Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) was focused on the improvement of traffic flow and the reduction of delays along the intersection of Kingsway and President Avenue. During peak periods there are long queues on the eastbound right turning bay that causes delays for roads users.
According to the findings of an independent parking analysis last March of this year, there is sufficient parking space for customers of businesses and residents in the nearby council park and the surrounding streets that include Denman Avenue, Hays Avenue and Banksia Road.
On the other hand, according to Ian Dodd, owner of Cincotta Discount Chemist, when the Highfield Caringbah hotel opened last December, it became difficult for customers to find parking. It seemed that the traffic study was made prior to the opening of the hotel. Other business owners said that the plans were unwarranted and absurd. Parking was already minimal and customers have to rely on the small spaces available in front of their shops.
The removal of the 14 parking spaces represents 5% of the total parking space available within the area. The number will be reduced to 5% if the council parking space and the surrounding streets are considered.
Sufficient parking space is very important for businesses like Caringbah restaurant because customers always desire convenience. For example, if a special event is held in the restaurant, the hosts will expect a parking space for their guests.